Technique Vs Cost Perspective of Choosing the Hair Transplant Procedure Technique Vs Cost Perspective of Choosing the Hair Transplant Procedure by Dr. Goutam Guha – Best Hair Transplant Specialist in Kolkata. The hair transplant procedure is referred to as moving or shifting the hair follicles from the safe zone of the…
Breast Reduction In Kolkata | Mammoplasty In Kolkata
Looking for Breast lift or Mastopexy in Kolkata? Dr. Goutam Guha provides best and minimum Breast Lift or Mastopexy Cost in Kolkata. Breast lift, alternatively called mastopexy, is a surgery done for uplifting the position of the nipple and areola in the breasts. It rejuvenates shape of the breasts by removing excess skin and restores firmness. This surgery does not change the size of the breasts significantly, unless it is combined with breast augmentation or breast reduction. Women worried about sagging breasts and downward pointing nipple benefit from this surgery. It boosts self-image and self-esteem in women; and enable them to look forward to life with renewed interest.
When to Consider Breast Reduction
- Breasts that are pendulous but adequate in size.
- Breasts that lack substance or firmness.
- Nipples and areolas that point downward, especially if they are positioned below the breast crease.
- Breasts that appear different from each other; one breast may appear firm and well positioned while the other does not.
- When Breasts that are not equal in size.
- Breasts that are relatively small.
- If Breasts that are large and heavy can be lifted, but the results may not be as long-lasting as a breast lift performed on smaller breasts; the weight of larger breasts works against surgical changes.
- You are finished with childbearing and breast-feeding. If you plan to have children, you may want to postpone cosmetic breast surgery. Pregnancy may stretch the breasts and reduce their volume, compromising surgery benefits.
Limitations and Risks
Fortunately, significant complications from breast lift are infrequent. Your specific risks for breast lift will be discussed during your consultation.
All surgical procedures have some degree of risk. Some of the potential complications of all surgeries are:
- Adverse reaction to anaesthesia
- Hematoma or seroma (an accumulation of blood or fluid under the skin that may require removal)
- Infection and bleeding
- Changes in sensation
- Allergic reactions
- Damage to underlying structures
- Unsatisfactory results that may necessitate additional procedures
- Blood clots in the legs or lungs
A breast lift addresses sagging and uneven breasts, decreased breast volume and drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the darker area surrounding the nipples), recreating a youthful shape and lift to your breasts. If there is too little or too much breast volume, a breast augmentation or breast reduction might be recommended in addition to a lift. Every year, thousands of women undergo successful breast-lift surgery, experience no major problems and are pleased with the results.