Technique Vs Cost Perspective of Choosing the Hair Transplant Procedure Technique Vs Cost Perspective of Choosing the Hair Transplant Procedure by Dr. Goutam Guha – Best Hair Transplant Specialist in Kolkata. The hair transplant procedure is referred to as moving or shifting the hair follicles from the safe zone of the…
Breast Augmentation In Kolkata | Breast Enlargement
Looking for Breast Augmentation in Kolkata or Breast Enlargement in Kolkata? Dr. Goutam Guha provides best and minimum Breast Enlargement Cost in Kolkata. Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.
Breast augmentation, alternatively called augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgery done for increasing the size of the breasts. Breasts can be enlarged by placing silicone implants underneath the breast tissues or chest muscle. They may also be enlarged by fat grafting – when fat is taken out from other parts of the body and then injected into the breast tissues. Two types of breast implants are commonly available – silicone gel and saline, depending on the types of inner core. The outer shell consists of silicone in both. They are available in a wide array of sizes, profiles, shell thickness and shape.
When to Consider Breast Augmentation
- You believe your breasts are too small for your body.
- You feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit or form-fitting or low-cut tops.
- Clothes that fit your hips are too large at the bust line.
- Your breasts have become smaller or less firm after you’ve had children.
- Your breasts have become smaller due to weight loss.
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.
It is a good procedure for women who are unhappy because their breasts are too small; and women who are self-conscious about their appearance, frequently wearing tight clothing or bikini suits. It is necessary for women who are losing firmness of their breasts over time; and women with rapid weight loss, who are experiencing changes in breast size or shape. It is essential for women who have breast asymmetry, when one breast is smaller than the other; and in women following breast cancer or other conditions, who require breast reconstruction.
Limitations and Risks
Fortunately, significant complications from breast augmentation are infrequent. Your specific risks for breast augmentation will be discussed during your consultation.
All surgical procedures have some degree of risk. Some of the potential complications of all surgeries are:
- Adverse reaction to anaesthesia
- Hematoma or seroma (an accumulation of blood or fluid under the skin that may require removal)
- Infection and bleeding
- Changes in sensation
- Allergic reactions
- Damage to underlying structures
- Unsatisfactory results that may necessitate additional procedures
- All surgical procedures have some degree of risk. With breast augmentation, minor complications occur occasionally, but do not affect the outcome. Major breast augmentation complications are very unusual.